Thursday, 11 February 2016

Where do I go to have my soul heard?

Where do you go when you want your soul to be heard?

It’s not for a calming effect I am searching. I am searching for resolution to all this questions I had inside my head.

I have changed so much for people. I don’t think it worth it also. But even from here, even if I choose to go back, I don’t know where to go. Much less , how.

I was without fear. Simpl because I fight fear. Seeing fear as an enemy, I do everything that can prove myself that I can do anything I want, say anything, advocate any cause.

I spoke so eloquently, often with so much confidence.

But often, when I regain my sit after a speech, I realise I never really win over my fear. My combat is when I am doing my speech. And everytime I do that, I confront fear but only in the few minutes of speech. Closing Speech is the closing of my bravery.

I never had it enuf. And I am still full of scare inside


I don’t want to be scared. I want to do things that I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment