Sunday, 14 February 2016

Morning Realisation

I woke up this morning and come to the realisation of my personal life journey. My head feels heavy. It was that time, a subtle but significant amount of seemingly exogenous thought feel like infusing, later diffusing into my brain. A tot that has long grown at the background of my mind.It is only today that realisation feels very large to me.

That today i realise I am really no one, that what ever I did have never put such a big meaning to others, not more to the world of course. My presence is just an individual. And that my realisation to a lot of things Ive seen in the world, those that intrigued me, inspired me, brought big meaning to me have always been meaningful to myself only. And that personal enrichment are not meant to be shared accept to those who want, because personal enrichment as the name suggest has always been personal to others. And everyone is so possessive about what they feel and know and recognise. Which is not a bad things as it is humane.

Maybe that I am much clouded by the dreams I cannot actually achieved by realisation.

I realise more than ever than life, are meant to be in surprise..Expecting is too much for us to do. That a lot of things that happen to us, good things I mean, does not always come as we deserve. but to whatever dicerolling that was done by above.

That the only thing I really want to achieve is the happiness.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanna you know that I have adored since we first met @ Mhi :) May Allah blesses you forever, Asma qowiyyah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe asma tajullll, rindu kamu. hha thanks singgah blog! tpi tulisan kat sini penuh dgn kecacamerbaan 😂 hehe

      Delete
  2. keep on being one of a kind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks faiz. been that anchor since kak amal!

      Delete